Friday, October 19, 2007

Be afraid.

They are watching us.



I recently added a post that I started before I had finished and published other posts, so it showed up much earlier. I'm not so proud of it, and I consider it incomplete, for the record. The gist of it is a self-deprecating mockery of bloggery. (Or, was it a self-blogging deprecation of mockery? I forget.)

But, lo and behold, the very next time after mocking the blogging that I log on to blahg, I find this link to a "blog action day wrap" on the blogoshpere.

Can anyone tell me if this is real or a joke?

Blogospere. Blogosphere. I must take just another moment in my awkward transition to this new form of expression to pose a question in my blahg: What? Are there truly people who say, type, think this word with a straight face?

No comments: